zaterdag 16 juli 2016

MY OWN JUST REACHED WORLD RECORD HOLDING BREATH 20 MIN 50 SEC

WORLD RECORD...by myself

After many years of training this afternoon I trained the breathing exercises like my friend the Iceman Wim Hof, combined with my own techniques of the energy centers.
In the fifth session of 30 breathings inhaling and exhaling I was able to hold my breath WITHOUT BREATHING for 20 minutes and 50 seconds. A world record not official offcourse because I was alone, but a fact.
The purpose is not the record but to activate my immunesystem 100%, release and reprogram all 'false' information in every of my 60.000 billion of cells and activate my own rebirth.
STILL 20 min 50 sec without any problem is a spectacular result. I believe half an hour is possible. Maybe I will try an official record to get proper attention to teach in the world.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten