woensdag 6 januari 2016

My daughter 12-12-96 ++

My daughters birthday!!!! +

LIEVE TROOST 12-12-96!+
Today my beautifull angel LIGHT daughter Lieve celebrates her birthday. While giving birth you unexpectedly died. It was a painful period afterwards but when her amazing sisters came to join life our hearts felt the love and joy so much more.
I know you are always WITH US ..as experienced and her mission since then is to support and help her sisters Maeve and Line! Thats what she (her soul and spirit) told me and more!

Dear Lieve I love you and am very proud and grateful you are my daughter. Thats why this painting is made of you (and also your sisters) by  Emelie Jegerings. (thank you)!

I wish you a special day Lieve...it was so emotional pure and magical sitting with you in my hands looking holding, crying and feeling the love!
I hope you will give your love today to your special mam, your bright and shining sisters Maeve and Line and my family!

And it is a day to celebrate!
IT IS YOUR DAY LIEVE!

With my love, my heart and soul!

Your father, xx
John

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten