maandag 8 augustus 2016

WHO AM I: JUST ME MYSELF AND I : JOHN TROOST!


WHO AM I: JUST ME MYSELF AND I : JOHN TROOST!
Very sensitive, strong, a lion, a servant of God and Jezus, funny, playfull like a kid, adventurous, curios, stubborn, daring to make a real difference in life, intelligent, a traveller, searching discovering and sharing the deeper truth of our existence and universe, psychic, medium, healer, engineer, dancer, enjoying and using music to the max, topsportcoach, teacher of life, connected to all 13 dimensions, sometimes lonely, creative, gratefull, loving nature, truly caring about all people, spreading happyness, truth of life and love.
My mission is to 100% serve and obey our divine source God and Jezus, to be 100% my true nature, to be reborn again and to BE the inspiration to share love laughter freedom happiness knowledge to guide US because WE ARE ALL ONE to our magical core in connection with our Divine Core our source God.
HARMONY IS THE WAY WITH LOVE.
And yes I am proud gratefull and humble for what has been given to me, especially for my three amazing angel daughters Lieve+, Maeve and Line and my beautiful family, also all the people who hurt me so much to learn my lesson, for who I AM, who I have discovered to reveal my true beautiful magical nature, WHOM I LOVE..ME after all 15 years of intensive spiritual training and lessons. And I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!
Just want to be the example in life for all in our search for love peace happiness harmony and how to becomeen ONE with our Divine Source God.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten